An update that web studios and those using outsourcing will appreciate.
- Separate password for safe mode.
- Extended safe mode. Now you can create custom rules and files, but without executable code.
- Reinstalling the site from the CMS without having to manually delete anything from the server.
- Ability to sort custom rules.
- Improved Search & Replace for very large sites.
- Additional settings for the "Viewport meta tag" tool.
- Support for IDN domains on hosting with the old version of ICU.
- In the initial installation with a password, the ability to log out is added.
- If .htaccess is detected during integration with WP, then the Archivarix rules will be added to its beginning.
- When downloading sites by serial number, CDN is used to increase speed.
- Other minor improvements and fixes.
Our Archivarix CMS is developing by leaps and bounds. The new update, in which the following appeared:
- New dashboard for viewing statistics, server settings and system updates.
- Ability to create templates and conveniently add new pages to the site.
- Integration with Wordpress and Joomla in one click.
- Now in Search & Replace, additional filtering is done in the form of a constructor, where you can add any number of rules.
- Now you can filter the results by domain/subdomains, date-time, file size.
- A new tool to reset the cache in Cloudlfare or enable / disable Dev Mode.
- A new tool for removing versioning in urls, for example, "?ver=1.2.3" in css or js. Allows you to repair even those pages that looked crooked in the WebArchive due to the lack of styles with different versions.
- The robots.txt tool has the ability to immediately enable and add a Sitemap map.
- Automatic and manual creation of rollback points for changes.
- Import can import templates.
- Saving/Importing settings of the loader contains the created custom files.
- For all actions that can last longer than a timeout, a progress bar is displayed.
- A tool to add a viewport meta tag to all pages of a site.
- Tools for removing broken links and images have the ability to account for files on the server.
- A new tool to fix incorrect urlencode links in html code. Rarely, but may come in handy.
- Improved missing urls tool. Together with the new loader, now counts calls to non-existent URLs.
- Regex Tips in Search & Replace.
- Improved checking for missing php extensions.
- Updated all used js tools to the latest versions.
This and many other cosmetic improvements and speed optimizations.
New Friday, new updates!
A lot of new and useful was done in Archivarix CMS:
- In Search and Replace, you can now filter by url date.
- Now external links from all pages of the site can be deleted with the click of a button. Anchors are preserved.
- The new ACMS_SAFE_MODE parameter, which prohibits changing the Loader / CMS settings and loading custom files, is also prohibited from importing import settings and custom files.
- The JSON settings files for the Loader and CMS can now be downloaded to your computer and downloaded to the CMS from a file on the computer. Thus, the transfer of settings to other sites has become even easier.
- Creating custom rules has become more convenient, there are often used patterns that you can choose.
- New custom files can be created in the file manager without having to download the file.
- The url tree for the main domain always comes first.
- If you hide the url tree for the domain / subdomain, then this setting is saved while working with the CMS.
- Instead of two buttons, open / collapse the url tree, now one that can do both.
- Creating a new URL was simplified and when creating, you can immediately specify the file from the computer.
- In the mobile layout, the main working part comes first.
- After each manipulation of the file, its size is updated in the database.
- Fixed buttons for selective history rollbacks.
- Fixed creating new urls for subdomains that contain numbers in the domain name.
New portion of updates!
There is no need to change anything in the source code of the files.
- Now you can upload sites to the server by uploading to the server only one script from our Archivarix CMS.
- In order to change something in the CMS settings, you no longer need to open its source code. You can set a password or lower limits directly from the Settings section.
- To connect your counters, trackers, custom scripts, a separate "includes" folder is now used inside the .content.xxxxxx folder. You can also upload custom files directly through the new file manager in CMS. Adding counters and analytics to all pages of the site has also become convenient and understandable.
- Imports support a new file structure with settings and the "includes" folder.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for working in the code editor.
These and many other improvements in the new version. The loader has also been updated and works with the settings that the CMS creates.
Another mega-update of Archivarix CMS!
Added very useful tools that allow the click of a button:
- clean all broken internal links,
- delete missing images,
- set rel = "nofollow" for all external links.
Now additional restores can be imported directly from the CMS itself. You can combine different restores into one working site.
For those who work with large sites or use poor hosting - all actions that previously could stop at the timeout of your hosting will now be divided into parts and automatically continue until they are completed. Want to make a replacement in the code of 500 thousand files? Import several gigabyte recovery? All this is now possible on any, even very cheap hosting. The timeout time (by default, 30 seconds) can be changed in the ACMS_TIMEOUT parameter.
Our loader (index.php) now works on both http and https protocols, regardless of the build parameters. You can force the protocol by changing the value of the ARCHIVARIX_PROTOCOL parameter.